Our popular Beer Tower Cooler combined with a set of five beer faucet caps.
This is a great combination! Our beer tower cooler keeps your beer faucet and shank cold while our beer faucet caps help keep bacteria, mold and fruit flies out of your taps. Use these two together for ultimate kegerator beer tower protection!!!!
The beer caps are made of reusable soft PVC plastic. You can rinse and reuse them over and over again. We include five with this combo kit because five beer caps has been our biggest beer faucet seller.
Note: Some customers know these as tap soothers or sanitary covers. They are the exact same product and we sell them under several names in our Amazon.com store.
- Our Tower Cooler Works with any kegerator with a 3" or larger diameter beer tower - home built or store bought, and with commercial or homebrew kegs.
- The included 5 Tap Soothers protect faucets from insects and bacteria that can get into the spout of your faucet.
- Easy to install - just insert into your beer tower from inside your kegerator, zip-tie the hose to your beer line with the included zip-tie so it does not slip out, plug-in and you are ready to go.
- With our tower cooler, a very tiny but powerful 40 mm fan hangs down inside your kegerator and blows just the right amount of cold air into your beer tower and onto your beer shanks.
- Completely pre-assembled - no assembly required. Includes a energy star energy efficient power supply.
Our beer kegerator tower cooler is designed to cool the beer tower on your home kegerator, a direct draw type draft beer system. With a direct draw system, the beer keg is stored in a refrigerator or cooler right below the beer tower.
The number one complaint about any direct draw home kegerator is your first 1/2 glass of beer is always foamy. The reason for this is simple - the beer faucet & shank inside your beer tower get warm between glasses and cause your foamy beer. And the solution is less than 5 minutes away - just install our Beer Tower Cooler! Our tower cooler works by continuously blowing a small volume of cold air into your beer tower and the cold air keeps your beer shanks and faucets ice cold. A side benefit is the continuous cold keeps faucet mold and bacteria growth inside your beer faucet at an absolute minimum.
Note: Our beer tower cooler will not solve other issues with your kegerator like incorrect CO2 pressure, short beer line, warm keg or beer faucet cleanliness issues. There are free helpful hints on this website for solving those other issues. Your kegerator is a beer delivery system and this tower cooler, like any other, is designed to address one nagging problem. If you install our beer tower cooler or any other beer tower cooler, or you build & install your own and still have a foaming problem, then you have another issue not related to your beer tower getting warm. But once you solve that foaming issue, the problem this beer tower cooler was designed to solve - the issue where your beer tower and beer shank stay warm - will also be solved!
Rather build your own? We will show you how in our Instructables Article!
Our Tower Cooler Combos are ON SALE for $41.95, $43.95 or $47.95 plus shipping depending on the number of tap soother faucet caps you select.
** We process all major credit and debit cards through PayPal with no PayPal account needed.
Wholesale Sales - Any tower cooler wholesale inquiries should be directed to FOXX Equipment.